If you have a 3D printer yourself please follow instructions below.
If you don't own a 3D printer there is a number of online sites that offers 3D printing of objects.
Make a 3D print of your 3D scan
The SOL 3D scanner and software allows you to easily create a replica of objects using six simple steps:
- Scan the object using the SOL 3D scanner with included software.
- Review your scan in the SOL Viewer.
- Export in one of the supported formats: OBJ, STL, XYZ, DAE, and PLY files.
- Import your scan into your slicer software (such as Slic3r, Simplify3D, or Cura) for evaluation and any clean-up required.
- Resize or transform your scan as desired.
- Now you file is ready to print. You can also save it for later or for exporting it and have someone else print it.