This error might be caused by incompatible drivers, compressed/read-only drive or corrupted registry keys within your operating system.
- Reboot your computer
- Verify that you can create a folder or save files on your computer
- If you suspect your virus software may have flagged the software/files, this can be prevented by marking the software as white listed and safe
- If it continues, please reboot your computer again and resume
- Verify that your system meets the requirements.
- Install the latest software
If the error persists, contact us for further instruction.